Monday, April 27, 2009

Hopefully for enternity 349


hey, im back. So, yeah featuring my laokong! ahaahaa. So, today school was great and fun. But after school was really fun. People texted me up that "he" was in the canteen. I was so excited, so decided to call laokong for help. [i wanted to proof to him my life is happy without him] haahaa. So, iqa , thanks fr the description of his face. he must be really heart broken. This is what you get for not taking my love seriously aye? You'll get it. There's many ups and downs with you, but, for what must we continue this relationship when you keep giving it so many damn downs. Im happy with him now and hopefully you are. No chance for us being together anymore. Continue, waited up for boyfie till 4+ , went home with peeqaa and shazee. He sent me home and taadaaa!~~ haahaa, [ sumpah merepek] haahaa. So, i'll update soon aye?


PS, you're the sweetest bby...

No comments: