Wednesday, April 15, 2009

im really sorry aye ? ;


Today, i woke up early to go to school with boyfriend of course. The day was great and i even paid attention in maths class. woah, cant believe it huh? yes, it all started out great until POA lesson. We had a test but i did not do my close account. shit! ive forgotten how to do it. That was enough misery. As i reached out my bag and wanted to get my boyfriend's calculator, IT WAS MISSING! MIA i tell ya~!  dearest erin told me miza took it. But, i cant say anything right? i did not see it. Gawsh boyfriend im really sorry for losing your things, i really did not mean to lose it. im really really sorry aye love? I feel so fucked up!!!! 
aye boyfriend, sorry im unable to text you up this few days? HAHA, you know why right?
goddbye peeps. love ya.^^

PS, i miss you.

No comments: