Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Giving up love ...



I think its meaningless that i keep thinking about you while you love someone else? im giving up in all this bullshits im going through. my heart just cant take it any longer it hurts, you love her, try your best and get her back. you have my blessings, im always there fr you as a friend...we dont talk, never did since, well i find myself stupid hoping to get to feel the love we once had, i guess i was wrong and i realised that. im all shattered now being filled with regrets. Smile, live your life okay? Remember how you won my heart once? Im sure you can win her heart back like what you used to do...goodluck, and perhaps takecare, i dont think our past tense is being a future anymore..ps, im gonna miss you. i wish you all the best....
^^ [smiling happily]



its not love its destiny.

No comments: