Tuesday, December 29, 2009

great lies


(And this is ryan's new pic which he ask me whether its nice and i said "its damn cool ryan!")

I did a great job by pushing you away , i know a guy who is not good fr me when he hurted me . well , we're not even in a relationship right now and i dont care...ive got over my ex fr you which i waited fr 234 days , and i have great news , i got over you and him . Sorry wont cure aything okay ???? you just dont get it do you ? You know , i regret every single moment when i said i love it .
                                                                ps , you know i hate you .
                                                                                                               xoxo ,
                                                                                                                           rawrrita

No comments: