Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ryan Sullivan :)

ryan's old hair , he already cut it . :(
Hey peeps , see that guy over there , he's a friend from facebook and yes , he's from america! hawt aye ? Too bad , hes so far away . Chatted w him at fb few moments ago . but sadly his mum told him to clean his room so we couldnt chat fr long . :) .


me> hey ryan !

ryan> sup?

me> just bored .

ryan> yeah , me too .

me>hahaa .

ryan> is sinagapore fun ?

me> ya , kinda . not so many places to go to .

ryan> alrighty , wanna know somethin ?

me> ???

ryan> youre my first singapore friend ! :-)

me> thats a shock ! hahaa

ryan> lol

ryan>oh god , i got to go now .

ryan> my mums nagging .

me> why ?

ryan> i have to clean my room !

me> ouh okay then ! takecare ! :)

ryan> will definitely miss chatting with you syaheraah .

ryan>alrighty , takecare .

ryan> and youre cute ! :-)

me> awww , thanks , talk to you soon !


(i typed this whole conversation out from facebook ! )

So, finally, i never felt this happy before yknow! i got to go too , takecare peeps !

No comments: