Tuesday, January 12, 2010

gees and tee


My threegee babes . 
they are totally hilarious and sarcastic , fun , humble ,hyper person like me . duhh . they are fun , like me . wth? everything like me ? haha . okay  , i know its been only 2 weeks of school but i realised that they are a great friend ! isssh , and to others classes babes like syaieqa and riyanita , i love you both also . haha . Study group session soon ! must . im not even sure can study or not ! always laugh when we sat together . isssh . hahahaha! ok , i hav nothing much to update , so , till here then . i'll update soon. real soon ! :) not forgetting my kakak ipa miza , i ly!! iqa , twad , erin , frina ! and to kak kat , diena , ikashy , izaad , fahmi , ayil , and yg clan clan 4i and 4g , haha , ily all too  :)
xoxo ,
rawrrita

T could only talk to me fr half an hour today , so , i miss you la boy!

i miss ___y too . sighs .

No comments: