Thursday, January 21, 2010

hell illness



Im really sick . it started out yesterday . baah . my degree is now 39 going to 40 ?! this is hell . i did not turn up fr school today obviously . Eddy was sick too. Went to ply with him at around 11am . He got 3 days mc , and me 2 . he was not sick like me . haha . so , i was in level 2 and he in level one . like , whats the diff you give us diff levels ? i know , im special . ahha . eddy went to consultation first , but me , after half an hour wait then got to see the doc . fcuk . so slow , pig lagy fast . so , eddy took his medicine bla bla bla . i went to pharmacy , take medicine and paid . and yes . the part where give moey very faast ehh ? haha . Went to my void deck cause he wanted to meet his friends , and not to mention me :) . met peeqa ,sam , diena sayaang! , kat baby!! and miza kak ipa! haha . slacked near block two , gossipssss . went home then cause all of us are hungry! lol . so , here i am , stuck at home , sick , lonely and hurt . anybody volunteer wanna jaga me? hahaha , ok im dome ere . will update asap okay ?maybe not updating tomorrow cause im gg hospital perhaps . ttyl readers . i love kau .

if we got back together , it must be a miracle aye tee ? i dont know....

No comments: