Saturday, January 23, 2010

Webby


Yes , we webied again , but this time cant really see his face though .haha . so , today was a boring day . im geeting plumer staying at home , i miss banyet!meeting her tomorrow ! :) yay! . my hair in th picha is so the messy , yet conversation he say he like ? issh , kadang kadang susah ~! hahaha . Daddy is buying fr me my own modem soon so that wont have to use his modem everytime . waaaah piaang , imma happy bitch sia! haha . my life is getting better by the minute :) . im over that chinese guy . yay! . finally !! .graduate fasterla i dont want to see you face . menyakitkan mata !!! . baaaah , im feeling quite better than two days ago , i had a high feveeer ! boo , it sucks big time! . yea , but well now cause my bestfriend and friends told me to eat my medddyyyscent ! ahaha , kewl kan spelling ? Today tee whole day never txt me . p8 low kot ? i miss him sia , i miss him calling me . :( . booo , i keep on forgetting to forget about you .my blog song! . so , edited ara's blog today was the only hing i did fr someone ! hahaha , wow , i feel good man . so yea peeps, im gonna update real fuckin soon . haha , well , i update almost everyday now , issh , becoming like miza kak ipa ! last time everyday, without fail she update! haha , ily kak ipa! miss my friends! :)
ttyl , rawrrita .



theres always this one person that will always have your heart ,you never see it coming cause you're blinded right from the start .

No comments: