Saturday, March 20, 2010

curses .

(you are the bestest sam , miss you bestfriend , alot)
I know  , scold me its okay . i did not update for quite a long time huh ? i think . im ssooooo bad . haaa .  so , i headed to town today , yess , i bought a bag , like finally . THANKS TO ZAIDI PURRYS . hahaha . my mom knew it wasnt me whom pick the colour cause she know i would have chosen red , blue or yelllow . hahaha , she's happy that i bought brown so she can use it .
damn it . after far east , had lunch with fyfy , yun , and mera . then headed to teck whye mac , i was really hoping for hakim to work , but booo , nope. so , yes slacked till 11pm . wowzerzzz . teman my butch skandal go interview tomorrow . maybe ? with fyfy . well ,  i gtg now , i promise i'll update real soon. kay dears ? rawr seriously busy , i love you all and jason derulo , and juston bieber , and farhan shah!!! xoxoxoxox .

i miss you bestfriend .

No comments: