Friday, March 5, 2010

i want roses on 18th pls ?

I have no idea why , yes , i want roses for my birthday please ?? real rose , fake ones , or even the soft toy rose , you all must buy for me , okay im kidding(actually not) . haha , so , im sorry for not updating fr almost a week huh ? sial eh aku ? haha , im busyy , thats the only reason . gawwd , i passed all my subjects , except fr overall , faild two ;( . i wanna cry ! baaah . haha. So , i did not attend school today , i hate mr.ho sia!! no idea dont like to see his face ahh . tk mandi . HAHAHA . now , im just otp with someone , you know someone..orang la bodoh! . hahaha , ok im so hyperrrrr! shit , asl dgn aku ni ? ok peers , before i go crazy , its better i go and eat my mental panadol , ok no im not crazy seriously , im just active . HAHA , ok peers , update soon , and remember  , roses on 18th! hahahah! melebih sial aku , haha , xoxo lovelies .

No comments: