Friday, June 4, 2010

Can i just say im trying my best to be fair to all of you . :(

Hello lions ! :)
Oh yes , i had fun in maths lesson today . Why cant Mr.Lee have it every friday ? SIGHS .
Tomorrow , was supposed to go to kat nageisha's singing audition , but i cant make it , i had to buy a new phone .
So going out with my cats purrys tomorrow to survey handphone . :) . <3 <3 .
Okay , i admit , i've been giving problems to zaidi but im sorry okay ?
I will try to control my temper ok ? SORRY A MILLION TIMES , but  you know i love you right hunny ? :) .
Im missing these people right now :
Kat nageisha , Diena brown , Nana Suffian , Sam , Nomad , Faiz , Eeylah , Yuyun , Sheren , Tytee , Iza, Peeqa , Wan sulaiman , IRWANSHAH , and many more , icant possibly type all of them , too many. I MISS YOU GUYS :( . I DID NOT FORGET YOU ALL , TEXT ME K LOVES? :)
So , im excited to buy a new phone tomorrow !
using bill laaaaaa siol!
haha , k shhh .
Should i get a  blackberry ? or samsung or htc ?
I DONT KNOW . Well ,
let's see how tomorrow goes huh ?
WOW , its already 1am ? im having cramps !
PSST ; ilove watching the nanny okay !


it feels as if im not his bestfriend anymore , i feel so down... i  want the old you towards me , please? :'( i love you miss you so much ... (lovesamrawrritabestfriendsforever) . (L)

No comments: