Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Im just missing you .

"Sometimes when i miss you ,i would just hear our favourite songs , songs we used to sing together on the phone."


Hello sexy and hunky .
Today was a normal kinda boring day for me . Can i not blog about it  cause its just boring . So recently i was on the phone with cat daddy purrys and baby tiger miera .I LOVE YOU BOTH HONEY . Im kinda missing somebody , someone , him . ARGH , why ? Cause i just had to go to youtube and hear the song did you foret by demi lovato . dumb me .

Im happy to say this year , overall , its a good year . I made new friends , broke alot of hearts and played alot of bitches game that deseverved the pain . whatever . And not to forget  , i owe the best bitches in the world , KAT , DIENA , NANA , MIERA . I own the best boys too , SAM , ZAIDI , AYIL , RIDHWAN , FAIZ , NOMAD . If i forgot some , please  , im a forgetful girl , im sorry .

So , i wish to have more upsss these remaining year please ? And the coming future . PLEASE OH PLEASE HUH ?? Hopefully . Well , thats all guys , nothing much to update , me love you . :)
xxxxooooxoxoxo


I want us again if we could huh ?

No comments: