Monday, June 21, 2010

Must me be this sad for you ?

Hello . Yes , aint we cute ? awww . Today had briefing at bradell . Me , adayy , frina and bbygee . Oh yes , all dancers looked so cute , awww . HAHA . Qhairiq , hairul and shafie is part of thr organizer  , and oops i have a crush on one of the comittee members oi! he is like so  cute , and i like the way he put his arms around me . :) . k shh about that , its just a temporary crush okaay . So , the 4 of us took circle line mrt just to sleep . haha , and then me and bbygee head to lot one . Went to library . Umm , ya . i need to post something to niyuuuuut . :(

TO NIYUUUUUT :
Hey , dont think that no one is there for you , cause im here for you okay ? Are you running away from problems ? cause it is not a good solution at all . I MISS YOU . ALOT . :( Like you said you missed me. Well , i want to meet you soon . You know im always here for you okay ? i doubt that you think that way . please , text me . eventhough im going to be busy with my dance competition and stuffs , my mind wil always have you in it , cause me love you okay ?

WELL , thats all peepos , i'll update soon okay ? love you . xxoo

im so sad for you , do you know i even cried  ? i care okay ? im here . :(

No comments: