Friday, July 30, 2010

Desires for her .

Hello humanoids . Today is a normal day . Met shikin outside my house cause she broke up with akid . Then skip skip crying part . Oh ya , when shikin told me how much she did not wanna lose her boyfriend , suddenly i thought about zaidi , and realised how much i never wanted to lose him as my fav bestest boy-friend . I love you bestfriend . I will never call you my 2nd . seriously . Then , asked daddy for money to top up my phone cause he cancel plan go sheng shiong . Pantat . My lil missy accompanied me . Love her . A minute after i top up , zaidi call , like magic he know i top up , finally hear his voice , to me it's been decades omgeee! . Hahaha , and e , that peaceful guy asking a slap from me issit ? Oh yes , chatted with Dan , CUTE AH , my crush , for me to know , for you to find out! heeheehee , okay peepos , shortpost . Will be going out with babygirl , izzat , wani , hairul , dayahh to buy clothes for our modern dance during ndp in school . Update soon ! xxox .
Trust me , i care .

No comments: