Saturday, August 21, 2010

Don't be mad

And here, I thought it was me.
I was changin', arrangin' my life to fit your lies.
It's all said and all done.
I gave it all for the long run.
Can she say the same thing?
I guess this is good-bye and good luck
I can't be what you want me to be.
I'm sorry for changing.
I'm sorry it had to be this way.
Believe me, it's easier just to pretend.
But, I won't apologize for who I am. 
                                               I thank you for this hopeless war
                                 Cause through the pain now I am stronger than before.
                                                             Now I'm more.
                                                  I don't need you anymore.
                                                                I'm sorry. 

No comments: