Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I wish i was a princess .

I just wanna say , HAPPY  FASTING MONTH TO ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE . Better fast , i want this year to be full for me . Oh yes , above are pictures on national day , went out with ALOT of people , around 20 ? wow . I think there's more . Oh yes , finally , my crush contacted me , like , if not , we only contact through facebook , i hate that . HAHA .  Nowcan text, butwhen nk call ? ehem ehem . haha , ala , my prepaid low liao .Must save . So , yes yes , ishall go to bed soon , cause later mustsahur and wake my other siblings up . So , macdonalds for sahur yay! im happy pig . hahah . Update soon peepes , loveya . Oh ya  , my bestfriend ZAIDI JAILANI , i miss you . mwah! .

i wish i was your princess , i miss you , everything about you .

No comments: