Friday, August 6, 2010

PURRYS!

ZAIDI JAILANI is my bestest favourite boyfriend ever , really . <3
Today had my performance in school , i was nervous and my leg was cramp and it hurts . But for the sake of the crew , i had to dance . They said it was nice , fantastic , to everyone who supports us , shouted for us , i love you ! we apreciate it alot . LOVES FROM EMPIRE CREW .So , had a great day in school , really . i want turn back time please . LOL . After that went to teckwhye mac with daya and peeqa . Had lots of fun sia! hahaha , especially daya with her annoying faces , cb cb cb! . hahahah .Oh ya , we slacked for quite awhile , long actually . HAHAHA . Went home , and ya , i love on the phone with baby zaidi ! hahahaha , i call all my bestest baby , dont get me wrong here ah . HAHAH , ZAIDI , I LOVE YOU , YOU ARE SO THE IRRITATING LA! hahaha , oh yes , I LOVE BOBI !!!! :D . dance photos and videos upload cepat plesa ? :) . xoxo .
me and besfriend fight but we always get better :)

No comments: