Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Testing 1 , 2 , 3 .

Sup hooligans and angels . `Sorry for not blogging yesterday , i was really tired . School was fun and had dance practice today . Performanceis on friday , and im so nervous and scared , issit the same ? hahaha , LOL . Anyway , yes , went out ofschool around 6.30pm and accompanied daya to have her dinner ? i think ? Its was so hilarious when bestfriend (zaidi)called and daya kept on wanting to be me . As purr would always say , geli ~ . HAHAHA . Halfway my batt went flat ! ah , hp was switched off . damn it  hahahahaha  Then reached home did some unimportant stuffs and bestfriend called . OK , here's the sitch , my bestfriend zaidi is so annoying that he keeps on singing camp rock 2songs and react to artzooka's commercial . I wonder if he got his edible underwear eh zaidi ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! . HAHAHAHA. So , my life is better without hypocrites , grow up kay ? love you , oh no , HATE! . kay readers  , update soon yaw , xoxo , syaheraah tan mei lee . Oh yes ,  I LOVE BOB :`D

you are so not needed in my life please ? I hate you please ? i know my besfriend is gonna get irritated by my please  ? But who cares , i miss crush please ???? :D

No comments: