Monday, September 20, 2010

I can't do this right ?

Hello lovers . xxx . Okay . i went to school today even though i was really lazy . Imma goodgirl i know . School was kinda dull , cause lessons were kinda dry . I saw both of them , but only talked to "e" . "d" ? I know its best for me not to talk to him . So im moving on  , in a few days im gonna be single , yeapyeap . hahahaha! "INSIDE JOKE" . Those who dont know anything fuck off . hahaha . Anyhu , mother and father has been  giving me suckish attitude , i hateit  Big sis is sick . woah  , i dont wanna get infected please ?  hahaha , so , "a" did not text me for the whole day , fuck him . -.- . but f" texted me ! :) . He made my day ... awwww . me miss him . So , wedensday raya outing , gonna be tiring , but , wtheck ? $$$$$$$ . HAHAHA . so . i gtg now peeps , there is school tomorrow . bye lovelies . love! :) .


look , i dont need a liar like you , please , forget us! . move on with yourgf , i hate you , get it ?

No comments: