Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I miss you bloggy .

Hello humans and cyberspace lovers and haters . I know it's been a long time since i blog , ive been busy with school life and love life like obviously , i love it though . So , i already rebind my hair , sighs , how ? does it look okay on me ? well , i dont know , but i did it anyway . HAHA . Life has been very very wonderful for me . With baby and friends by my side , im happy too ! :) . I need not handle stupid friendship dramas like , ugh , irritating . My bestfriend understands me so clearly ! . And , just so you know , my friends ALL wanna be friends naturally and they are not my brother or sister's friend . Im not an extra ! . hahaha , like seriously ? . Ok so , school ? its been good , but , this fasting month i kept on going to school with a sleepy face! . And becoming lazy .  Shall improve . Goodluck to me! :) . love you guys , and hate one of you . xoxo .

i'll dream a teenage dream .

No comments: