Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I MISS YOU ALREADY

Im sorry for not picking up your call at 10am , i was asleep cause i cried so bad cause you're leaving singapore . I have eyebags , and the moment i wake up , there was your last call before you went to kuala lumpur . I dont know when you will be back but , you should know , i loved you . The way you cared about me and all , and the way you worry for me , and i worry  for you , i miss that . I miss you . The person who keeps on disturbing me when he is bored . My msn is so quiet . And , you were my ttm for like a damn long time , you should know feelings grow right ? . Well , im so heartbroken that i did not hear your voice before you moved to KL .I miss you . Please email me okay , im waiting . xx . Syaheraah .
it was all too late .....

No comments: