Thursday, October 14, 2010

Insanely stupid jerks .

Hello people , today school was great cause did nothing . HAHAHA . exams are done . I am so freaking happy .that we need not stress out so much now . But still , we have results to worry about . Thats a big  bummer ..So basically today after school , faiz left me all alone but luckily umar met me and we were both lonely . hahaha! , Nah , 2 is enough .Went to teck whye macd to slack with him but end up slacking with eugene and umar's classmates . Anyhuuu , me and umar saw alot of people walking so weirdly .hahaha , then went to get a bubbleteafor myself and went to lot one together . wanted to walk but , it was damn hot .Took the bus and laughed all the way watching my videos . HAHAHA . Bumped into miera and she wanted to follow me and umar . Walked around lot one , blablabla , boom! buy sushi went home . Thats all . boring la . fought with "a" today , so pissed . Gonna update soon , xxoo . <3

No comments: