Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear "pakcik" , i miss you .

How can someone write about a love when there is no words to explain. Its hard to go to each day and not have the person you love to be with you. Its hard to be happy knowing that you have to wait to see them. And when you do ...You only get a certain amount of time. I cry almost everyday to help ease the pain I feel from missing him and being alone. To go to bed and reach for the one you love and they are not there...just a space...like the distance between us. My Heart has a cloud over it and when you come around the sun starts to shine through..but when I have to say bye again....The thunder and rain begin to pour over my heart. My lonely nights will some day end. But right now my pain is great. With love you will have hurt. If loving was always being happy then it wouldn't be love..because you will always miss it when its gone. My tears seem to ease my pain from not having you here to hold me. So my eyes grow weary from the fallen tears. Through my eyes pours the rain from the storm over my heart when you are gone. Paradise is right around the corner..Sun shinning bright and beautiful days to come. Time is what will stop the storm and the pain. Someday I wont be alone and the sun will rise in my eyes and dry away the rain.

im sorry for that decision i made . im sorry for myself too . one day, you'll know .

No comments: