Sunday, November 7, 2010

These sick nights

Hello , its 2.30 am and im still not asleep . bummer , having fever . sighs .So , today basically went for a job interview at bishan , MINI TOONS ^^ .oh yes , im gonna be located near west area but i hope its not gonna be lot one or causeway ? . HATE IT , too many people i know . So , after job interview had lunch with babygirl peeqa . After that went to her house and nap , iwas so sleepy please ? AND HELLO D , you texted me that one not i reply , its peeqa . i was fast asleep ! :P . SORRY . After i woke up , went to meet raqib , rahim , faiz , faizz , aikau , faiq , apiz . Slack and talk  , pranked called , they nothing to do what . hahaa . I waslike stuoid play with their hockey stick like one dumb crazy girl -.- . So , soon around 11 , babygirl went home , apiz  ,faiq,aikau and left with me raqib , fadhil and afiq .Both of them were from work .Decided to have supper atcoffe shop . Had prata . yum! . k shut . hahaha .Went home , and boom! here i am , at last sick !! :S . AND I MISS THAT GUY , I HAVE NO IDEA WHY . sometimes i think im stupid for even hanging on .. am i ?I THINK I AM ? rawr is sucha dumbass! . Well , i gtg , hoping that i meet my mars soon then :/ . XOX .

WELL , HERE YOU GO , I MISS YOU  , OKAY ? 

No comments: