Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No words could describe it ;




Sometimes what you say is isn't what you meant.You say things which upsets your loved one. Well im sorry for what i have done to you this past few days. I feel stupid, so stupid. No sleep last night kept thinking what is the right decision. Well, love is blind, it dosent matter who you love, deep down you yourself know. When my expression never showed you i love you, i have always did. Tear my heart, theres only your name in it. For all those stupid fights, i was supid and foolish to start it all. You were the one who would always give in. No matter how confused and stressful you were,you will always forgive me. i'll change, for the sake of me, you and 349. im never gonna lose it like we did before. i regret it so much.im letting everything out, god, how do i describe this feeling i have?You were always there for me. i feel useless as a girl sometimes. Cry is the only action i could react to some statistics.Is it worth it? probably for you.Having you back made me change for the better..you changed me love..you did..I miss the old us, talking on the phone bout the future till late at night, i miss our laughter together...And especially. i miss you hugging me..Can we have it back? I'll try my best to.Somehow, something still hurts me alot, but i dont know what on earth my heart is aching about.It just hurts alot. No words could really describe it. Its like someone shoots your heart with a gun. That strange feeling..what is it? I wish i knew..My mind is in a twirl, i cant think well.I just wish miracles could happened. I wish i lost my memory and everything is a new start for me.. I hate myself, alot...




love, i know we can go through this..please, let 349 stay strong aye b? i dont wanna lose you again..
do you? :(
ps, you'll always be my babylove ;
UTYS.

Toddles love.


No comments: