Saturday, September 26, 2009

Come on, wth bby?


Look on the left side on your screen. See someone who tagged me there? "did you still love eddy?" My answer, _______im trying hard__________, duhhh. Whoever tagged me and wanna know my answer, its within my heart.You guess yourself.So, boo, today was a bad day fr me.Only iqa knows my story. Im sad, hurt. But what happen has to happen right? Perhaps something in life just nedds some changes.Well, flames to dust, and even lovers to friends.
all good things comes to an end.
Indeed its s bad year fr me. Starting from April it was great....it was just after 9 May everythig just changes okay? i changed, he changed, he left me. okay, im gonna skip that part. well, May was the month which i hated the most, 3 quarter of the month i kept crying every night i think. well, a bad break up . It started to get better and better though. [the part where im getting over him] Then suddenly comes this stupid rumour! fed up syaheraah you know! i ignored ignored. Then started to skipped school, why? to avoid looking at someone who hurts me alot. I though that was the solution, to avoid. Then, i realised it was not worth it. I came back to school and changed to the old me. The sec 1 me. Happy, and no matter what , i kept everything on the inside then blurted things out and end up i got nothing. My loved ones encouraged me. I love you all. Everything changes now, fr the better, in school, but nothing was ever better,

At home....
you said you tried but you never? you only do stupid foolish things, dad and mum loves you.
you hurted them. what are you? are you even someone i know? mum cried, you just went on babbling bad words to her.She gave birth to you, which mother does not even love her own daughter?dad just wanted you to change okay? the moment when mum was lying crying, i cried looking at her. she worries.i had enough in my life and nw youre adding problem to us...the moment you did what you did, gawsh, i was shocked...
was it even you?? come on girl, wake up,

change, cause your family loves you.....

No comments: