Friday, September 25, 2009

love sachet


I don't know what came to me or my mind at that moment, i swear. Its like i was suddenly so evil and so stupid.I guess all i wanted is for you to feel how i feel. You knw, HURT. Im confused by myself not even knowing want i want, or even who i liked or loved? Its like my feelings fr each of you boys are the same. I am sorry for those high hopes i have given. I loved this someone too much that its been too long im trying to lie to myself. I wanted to be drowned with laughters,boys,bbygees or anything that could make me forget about you. But, obviously, i failed. I know who you love now and i really much do understand why you must love her. I hurt ppl alot, especially in relationships. I got someone that loves me so so much but i lost him. why? I hurt him too deep easy to say. I dont know what i want now. God, help me. too confused to even care, too tired to think, and too weak to choose. All i wanna do is wait,wait,wait until a miracles happens or something.If only there was a time machine, bring me back, correcting my mistakes. But eventually it dosent exist. too bad fr me. suddenly i miss you.....


Are my ____ fr you worth it??

No comments: