Friday, September 11, 2009

I dreamnt a stupid dream ; again .


Im in my daddy's room now. Well, daddy wont let me use lappy infront of jiejie lor.So, i wanted to slack today but no one texted me, not even besfriend. :( well, i just stayed at home and played with Saizstar!! He is back yeahh!! I missed him so much!! awwwww~ . Well, i went to work yesterday, i missed them too. Qais perangai dohhhh!! Nk bobal bohsia samer akuu ehh??? haahaa. Typical mat rep luu!! So, guess what? My family havent got ready a single thing for hari raya!! haahaa, well, no one comes to our house actually only we go to the places wer'e suppose to.But, trust me ladies and guys, im gonna have a open house, i 'll update to you guys the date aye loves?? Well, i had a stupid dream this afternoon when i was napping..the dream made me really happy, but as i woke up and realised that it was just a dream, i was sad...Well, some things from the past are just never gonna happened...Im gonna cut my fringe tomorrow..well da rimas dohhh...gawshhh...So, i havent went to gelang with peeps yet..But i am so gonna go!!! well loves, thats all i have to post, i'll update real soon aye??
i wish i was looking in your eyes...

No comments: