Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What did the dream meant?







Today i break fast at someone's house. its a "he". His parents told me to come over so i went. Had pizza. yummy!! haaaahaa. hawaii and pepperoni if im right. So, after breaking fast, he told me to go into his room and we sat down, and ha a talk. By talk, the talk was a serious talk.He asks me why was i still keeping pictures of, my first chinese boyfriend. why? Well, me myself dont know, if i dissapoint you , well im sorry.probably im just a little too not over him.Thanks fr dinner and i had fun with your parents. And also you. i guess its a date we had just now?? you were holding my hand..haahaa, but you'll always be a friend. probably my 2nd best cause i have a first best already.i had a wonderful evening...Well loves, thats all i have to update, see ya soon.

i swear i miss you ;

No comments: