Saturday, October 24, 2009

the fifth month


Ive been strong, what i meant was trying to be strong. Here i am, stupidly just waiting. My hope of you still loving me is slowly fading.I cant stand the pain anymore...I missed you and couldn't stop thinking of you...ive changed for the worst i know. it was all because of you.I drowned myselfs with countless of guys to forget you...I did not do well fr my exams cause all i could think of was you...my heart got broken , i was duped by you. But somehow i still love you. i know you were the one, cuse i could not get you off my mind fr already 5 months. I knew what i did was stupid, foolish. Even if you don't love me anymore, forgive of all the mistakes i did. you said what i did to you will never be forgiven. Why? is it so damn fucking hurting? Well, i was damn hurt by you too boy...Cause i realised the reason fr the breakup 5months ago was an excuse, never a reason. The reason is you're freaking in love with another girl...you hurt me more im just telling you..hurt me deep...til now, i cry everynight missing the damn hell of you...do you know that? I tried hard to stay strong but i always breakdown somehow...and, its all because of you....
No matter what , that feeling i had fr you 5months ago is still here deep down...its just that you never knew or realised cause there's another girl that has all of you now...

No comments: