Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's mine ?

Last post and photo :(
I had to make a choice . What's mine ? I dont know yet. Should i leave the person i love and the people who love me? I dont know whats the best...Should i move ? Aaron cried, Tyler cried. Probably im moving . You bbygees and peers have to write me a thank you message cause im always there for all of you. Well, this blog is going to be deleted one day, the day where im never gonna see you guys again...The day where im changing school and home . Im gonna change a new mw, and proabky a new life. Its ot confirmed yet, but i have a strong feeling, everything will end with a goodbye...I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH...THANKS FOR BEING THERE FR ME..


3I PEERS(AYIL,AYIT,AHPAI):
you guys blaja okayyy?? jgn ingt lepak jerrrrrr! jgn aja sam bkn bkn ! love you guys.... :(


SAM BESTFRIEND:
i LOVE you so muchh bestfriend. cant afford to be losing you. just be good when im no longer there fr you okay??? remeber, no sins okay?? i'll be worried....:(


EDDY :
well, i must say im gonna miss you too eddy . wish you all the best in life and your love. I must definitely see you be back with her if i can..okay?? :)

IQA,MIZA,FRINA,ERIN :
These girls are the best. Always there fr me . sad , happy no matter what... you gals deserve the best out of each other, i love you all...


FYRZ,DIENA,IKASHY AND OTHERS
:
im gonna miss you guys joke..alot..miss hanging out.. miss those girls conversation everytime we went to lot one..

3FRANKLINS:
you guys do best fr sec 4!!!! gotta go sec 5 ayeeee? TTYL .

remember, 1314 is ; forever...

No comments: