Saturday, October 31, 2009

Still trying


Im still here updating fr you guys , im maybe deleting it soon. Maybe transfering school is a new start for me.Well, im still thinking about it.ALL asked me to stay, Its not up to me guys, my dad. Moving to woodlands , reason ? near my sister's house. STILL UNSURE. Well many questios are left unanswered . Well, if im going , you'll never see me on the first day of school next year. If i am, which i'll be retaining Sec 3 , you'll see me guys...Yesterday at PTC, met counsellor with my dad, both say its best i transfer cause i'll be able to concentrate more than thinking of problems and solutions i should not think about...Miss charlene, thanks fr he love talk we had, appreciate it so much..well peers, im going off to bed, im having kendarat in the morning. Just wait fr 2010 okay? only a few months away, dont be ad, im more discouraged, but im bck on my feet. :) somehow, still thinking of him..you peers are the best ive ever had :)

Forget what i texted you, its just what i've been wanting to say, i know you love her, be your best okay??? i'll always be thinking of you...i miss you ; so much than before .

1314, your'e always within my heart .

No comments: