Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im lost , help ?


Somehow i knew , al those memories aint gonna come back. I dont know what dragged me into this.What i meant was, keeping in touch with you . I thought day and night , and sometimes even night till day .My mind is twirling . I didnt knew what i wanted . The used to be or the already being . You wont understand a word im saying . I had fantasies all along , i knew for which , its never gonna come true . Whats the use for now ? What did i ever do making myself so into you?And why did i ever think of getting back at the first place? I dont know but i gotta tell you, loving you really hurts me , and probably i did have enough , but te pain just keeps on coming . And it hurts , really deep...How i wish you will feel how i feel..one word, it felt kinda "stupid".And i just dont want to play this getting over game no more , its eating me alive...Just tell me it aint gonna happened and i'll be gone forever..i promise , cause i know , ive reached my limit , im tied back...

everything was a myth...(L) 1314 .

No comments: