Tuesday, November 10, 2009

like a freak i waited yknow .



Im so dumb . Okay , you know how i feel about you right ? I just need a reaction in you okay ? please oh please. So, i wanna highlight my hair soon . Soon , everything is gonna be a blast. I swear i wanna watch where got ghost but rental is so expensive! My heart shattered when the rental cost 28 bucks . I did text him this afternoon, turns out he had to work at 3 to 11 today. okay , how am i going to pass time till 11 ? I feel like a freak at times waiting fr your sms , and when i got it , i would shout , "aaarrrrhhhhh! he text me!! omgaaadd! " i would be like a freak! . Am i giving hopes to myself ? Should i just be with someone that already loves me ? I dont know, its just hard to move on yknow . Im just not happy without him . Okay pls, suddenly im craving for strawberry sundae. No mone with me , sighs, im broke . Really i am . So , im gonna watch 2012 on thursday , with "ehem ehem" giggles, no lah, with my brother . Cute huh ? still not sure yet though . Well, i don't have anything much to blog. So , okay , i love strawberry sundae !

i need you to say something...

No comments: