Monday, December 14, 2009

220 days


I talked , laughed, joked in many ways . I give you advises that would probably put all your pain away . You're just stubborn what can i say ? Perhaps she still loves you, you should give it a try , cause me here , dont wanna see you cry . I care , i worry , cause the truth is , i still love you whole heartedly. This 220 days i can take it , but will it end in a waste one day ? I promised i swore , its just that it hurts more and more . I know you know , can you at least say something , i just dont want the 300th day to come and i still keep on bragging . Everything i say or typed is all bout you , why you ? i dont even know the reason too . I dazed and dreamed of all the times we fought , and i even giggled about it with that thought . As i went by memory lane , i took a stop and cries , cause there was when 349 was not alive . It ended w a huge misunderstandings , i never wanted it to happened but alll those rumours came and you never trusted me . I cried many days , and loud , so that you can hear my cries out loud . But you never heard it, cause another she came in your way . She was preety , and perhaps better than me , and now i know it was never about your aunty . Those beautiful eyes beat mine , and the lovely figure she has was such a shine . I was happy for you , but sadly i know i was heartbroken all this days . And i even heard you say , i dont care . That was when you stabbed me so deep , but still my feelings ere to deep to release it . I have no idea why was it so strong now than before , is it true when people say that love comes and go anyway ? I wanna proof that saying is wrong , how about one day you and me proof it wrong ?
I know you would say i dont know what to say . well, nevermind its okay . Im just typing all ive been wanting to say , and last but not least , i love you anyways .

I want that perfect fairytales where there are happy endings anyway... <3

No comments: