Friday, January 29, 2010

I jus had to......leave ?

Hey bloggys im here , you know , your rawr . well  , i did not turn up fr school  , yes , i fainted early in the morning . I was walking to the bathroom when suddenly i was on bed when i woke up ? FAKE!!!! haha , i had a terrible headache and fever of course . baaah  well , fr now , my status is single , but unavailable i think . i think im in love with _______ . omgaaad! like wth ?! i know . to tee and haz , im srry , i cant choose either of you guys , im confused okay , i dont know what i want . well , forget that , i really cant wait fr today afternoon ! . going sakura with dad and small sis today ! :) . next going shopping cause i need thingsss!!! heee . daddys gnna burn his wallet ! hahahaha . Im using my spare hp lappy cause  my acer lappy cant be connected to my modem suddenly . like wth kann ?? i know! . urgh . well , luckily daddy knows how to handle computers and hes repairing it fr me! ok daddy , waaa caya sama luu! :) . ok , i do not have much to update . well , 7th feb is gg to be my brothers birthday. gotta go buy something fr kokor! :) . and to bstie , cant wait fr the 18th march to go out with you !! its gonna be a blast ! weee :)! . i love 2010 la! okay , i'll update real soon okay ? rawr love every-you. :) xoxo , rawrrita signing out peeps  .

No comments: