Monday, January 25, 2010

random random



That is my frekishly handsome boyfriend . lol , faake ,my idol :)
 Today school was fun , finally got to see my three gee babes . hahahah . english was great , social studies was a bummer . and POA was great great .Chem ? yea , an easy test , scored full marks . yay yay . And yes , meet my graduating peeps ! hahaha . i miss them many many . sighs , i am very the bored now hearing my brothers story of him not gg to schol today . lol . =.=  hahaha . tomorrow is school again ! bummer , its gonna be great but somehow , tiring . i dont want pe please ? hope get to see counseler on friday ! haha , k bloggys , gtg nom , im using my daddy laptop , i wanna watch sisters keepers okay ? thank you very nice people :)

one day , it will come true love .

No comments: