Monday, June 7, 2010

Can we come true again ?

Sometimes when i think of you , 
all i want to do is ask you , 
"would we come true again?"

Common mistakes people make is to leave someone they actually love . Reasons ? "You're too good for me" , "i love you so much that i have to let you go." As a matter of fact , these reasons are foolish , stupid , its a mistake i tell you . I just wish i did not let him go , its like only a week we were together , and i risked the chance and said we have to break up . I really had no reason as i wanted to just be single . Maybe its not because i want to be single but i just love someone else . This guilt is killing me and , i really wanna say sorry to you .  Im sorry for not replying your text messages  , i just think that you can find someone better than me , this is true , im not good for you , at all . Im being foolish here but i still think you deserve the best honey . i miss you . I miss those time you kept on saying i miss you even when you were beside me . Please , i just want to tell you , you are the best , you love me for who i am , but , it;s just me boy , i dont know why , im sorry for hurting you , i love you _________ . :( .


every love story has its downs ....


No comments: