Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I need to schedule myself.

Hello honey !
So , see that guy up there ?  I MISS HIM SO MUCH ! Was suppose to meet him , but i had dance practice. So , to make it up to him , i asked if we could have breakfast at MACD together cause that is the only time i will be free , which is in the morning cause i have dance prac . I called him up , and ended up fighting like that ? I hung up . Then i felt so bad , and texted him to meet him at 5pm tomorrow . I hope he is not mad at me for bailing him twice . :/ SORRY HUN . But he will always forgive me and give in , i should give in at times . I finally wore the friendship band that me and zaidi bought , it fits me , i though it didnt like seriously . Well , dance practice was tiring , we managed to clear the starting of the song . So , its gonna be a blast of a dance ! Performance will be at jurong point  25th june i think . COME SUPPORT ME LA ! okay , im done here , gotta download songs for dance , love you guys . xxoo .
toodles .

No comments: