Sunday, June 27, 2010

Could this get any worst ?

Hello human-roids .
So , today was kinda okay for me . Babygirl treated me to macdonald and we were like talking and stuffs . Went  home to eat durian and went out again to bbygirls house . Awww , we are like crazy bitches . hahahaha , funny sia she , and she has a great voice okay . So ,  as you know im pretty excited for school actually , but something brings me down . AWWWV , i cannot meet my crush for like a month ? like seriously ? i was so sad when he texted me that . Cannot on the phone , cannot meet . CANNOT TEXT ALSO . DIE DIE DIE . My heart shattered into a million pieces cause i tend to get sick when i miss him . OMG  . This is ridiculous  i know . And worst , i cannot online in the afternoon ?!?!?!?! . This sucks really . OMG . i WANT TO MOVE TO CCK LA PLEASE ? :( . MUMMMMMY!!!!!!! .  I am so sad , fed up and SAD!!! . I dont even  know how to describe this sadnesss!!!!!!!!!! . Ohno . Im blogging like stupid . Well , its getting late , i shall stop till here , love you and crush , I MISS YOU ALOT I FEEL LIKE CRYING SIA COOKIE!!!!!

i miss you saying you miss me .

No comments: