Tuesday, June 29, 2010

School , i love you .

Hello cuties and enemies .
Let's blog about today . I went to school ALONE as usual cause i do not have a boyfriend in school ! haha , ok that is lame . So , yeah , reached school  , meet nana baby ! We are so frustrated that our recess is changed to 10am , it sucks big time love! . So yes , school was a long day today! But it was fun ! Why? Edwin keep smacking the back of my chair which hurts my butt , wan sulaiman keep on talking nonsense , they kept pulling my hair . We talked about thanesh ! hahahhaa . Sometimes pity him always get bully from me  , edwin and wan . Oh yes wan , thanks to me you no need go parade square ah , i covered you , syg kau! . sheesh . hahaha . Oh , english lesson was really fun  i get to text cookie , wah , like i reply so fast , teacher look at me smile only,bodoh . -.- . haha . Then , POA . OMG ! I SLEPT! hahahaha . MS HEW IS SO BORING! I MISS MR.CHANG! :( . Nvm , must endure lah okay ? . Oh then it was maths ! wow ,  i sleep also , hahaha , no life sia rawr . Then it was assembly which was dragged till 2pm ? Having elective module next week and i am taking project makeover course . WEE~! cannot wait! . So ya ,slacked in school with honey bees , and "someone" accompanied me at canteen , aww , he's sweet but sorry not interested already la okay ? Thanks FRIEND . So ya , then PURR called , ok ok , then suddenly because of connection make us like fight like that . I was shocked you know he suddenly like so angry at me . PURR , i did not change okay ? i promise im still the old me , its just school which only takes up 6hours , i promise i did not change , I LOVE YOU , and  , i always remember you , if i never think of you also when i sleep already ley! See , aku da obsessed dgn kau! hahahaha . Da , i sound like a stalker already . -.- . He called me that too , so shh! . hahaha . Anyway , can anyone please forward time a month fasteeeerrr ??!?!?!? haha , I MISS KUCING ! :(
Oh ya , im not going to school tomorrow , why?SELUA PE HILANG! hahahaha . booohoooo . Cannot play captains ball ! Must clean house , nevermind , one day only! ENDURE! . Ok sexy dudes and babes , that's all , bye love you , xoxo .

i love the way he says anyway ... :)

No comments: