Friday, July 2, 2010

I will hang on no matter what .


It seems that this few days my peers and i have been having problems on love . Well , edwin , im here for you, you sit beside me , and when i saw you cry it really hurts me to see a guy cry that bad,  you must really love her , i know how you feel edwin , cheer up okay ? . So , to day school was kinda okay , fun , but sad ? Idk . Well , 3 days of reat , and i still havent met my crush , oh god , i miss him alot . Next saturday  , i really hope i can meet you , SIGHS , why la you call me flirt ? Am i really ? I just have alot of friends that love to joke around , you know i love you and only you PURRYS . :) . Now , at frina baby's crib . So , this blog is gonna be kinda dead since school has reopened , but i will try my best to update okay honey ? And oh yes , empie ladies will stick together okay ? I LOVE YOU GIRLS . Anyway , i sense that .. urmmm , never mind , im so stressed out about school , haha . Teachers oh teachers . LOOKING for me for my homework, hahaha , Must run sia . Okay bby loves , i got to go now , love you , mwah mwah mwah! :)


no matter how deep it hurts , i would still hang on , even if i have to hold on on a single thread .

No comments: