Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh my , two weeks .

Hello humans , oh yes , im updating my blog ! . haha . Oh ya , as you can see from my title , im counting down two weeks till i can meet my crush . i miss like like so much and too much . So , yesterday went study with iqamarishka and priscilla . We had fun , though its a study date . Someone boyfriend came . funny . haha . Walked around causeway as we left civic library at 9 . Went to eat at banquet . yum yum . Wow! . haha , so , i bragged about PURR how much i miss him blah blah blah . priscilla miss her love too , iqa ? idk . hahahaha . CUTE . So , met to meet the boys and i reach home around 11 plus ? wow . hahaha . study ~~ indeed , Today i have no plans , staying home la , wow . Imma goodgirl okay.  One day out enough la . k bby loves , till here then , love you  , xxoo .

i miss crush saying anyway , i miss his voice , i miss his nonsense , i miss when he says he miss me , i miss talking to him till morning comes up , i miss his stupid english accent , i miss the way he calls my name , i miss where he always calls me up  , i miss him , so much , from the bottom of my heart .

No comments: