Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stupid Dumb me .

Hello earthlings .
How was your day ? Mine was really fine , not! -.- . Whatever . So , i went to lotone to have dinner with dad . yummy , i had tom yam ban mian again . HAHA . addicted . So , was texting-texting with ahbeng , icannot concentrate eating sia ! CB HIM ! . hahahaha , there was ne he texted , "eh nui er ni chai na li??" isay i not your daughter stupid , he said , ok la you my grandmother la!!! -.- . HAHA . My crush did text me , but , aiya , nevermind...he got so many crush liao , so ya , that broke me spirit for awhile you know . BAD MOOD . Met that ahbeng after dinner with dad . Stupid go see through my pictures . My crush folder somemore!!!
He : your bf ah ?
me: no la .
he : then ?
me : my crush la  , kpo sia kau ! hahahaha .
he : then my  picture dun have ?
me : i dont love you so shut up la!!
HAHAHAHAHA , then all the way he bad mood . Eh , i stick to one la , sorry la sayang him okay ?
cute la tuu . So ya , atleast he cheered me up . So , im not sure when can i meet my cute crush urgh!!!!!
I miss him too much la , so sad right . Kay la , i try not to miss him so much la though i will miss him la , ok i talking crap sia seriously . OK bye , i dont know what to update , i no life when no plan . haha .
 xoxox .
to you :
wo pu sihuan ni , wo ai ni , ni tong pu tong mah ? wo pu che tao wo yao shuo semo , wo chende hen siang ni , ni shuo hen tuo nui ren si huan ni , wo yao ku liao ley , haiya , wei se mo ? wo de sing hen tong. :(

No comments: