Friday, June 25, 2010

Rafusicul 2010

Hello baby loves!
Just came home from my dance competition , and karaoke night ! :) OMG , i had so much fun . So baaad , cookie tk dtg !  hahahahahaha . WE HAD MUCH FUN AND MADE FRIENDS WITH ALL THE DANCERS! OMG! THEY WERE SO CUTE AND ALL OF THEM DID A GREAT JOB! . I shall upload ALL pictures tomorrow cause ikashy and the others are prbably too tired too upload it all . I was so nervous just now and phew , everything felt kinda ok after it . HAHA . THANKS FOR THE MANY SUPPORTS !! Oh yes , bumped into loads of people !! awwwwwww , hugged , all missed each other . there were tears , everything was like awwwwwww!! .Bestfriend was there aww! took pichas with him , you all upload la faster la dehh ! haha . Then off too karaoke needed two rooms as there were many of us! :). We sing sing headbang jiwang like mad . Got video also sia ! hahahaha . ALL UPLOAD . Its was the best day eva! :) . My skandal say he wanna send me home then he hungry , he want eat , i tired like fuck already , i go home take cab , socks belanjaaa! aww! thanks!awwww!  . Ok , i cannot wait for SCHOOL . omg yes , i said that , i miss it so much !! ugh!! i want my school girl life!! hahahahaha . I want to rest bbyloves , bye for now! xxoo .



DO YOUKNOW I MISSYOU LIKE HELL ??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?HAHAHAHAHAHA .

No comments: