Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My last words to you cookie .


Its not that i really really wanted to say goodbye , but then , at that moment of time i was really like confused and hurt , since your life is probably getitng better without me even as a friend , me here , just wanna wish you the best . My last words to you :

Zaidi , please remember to not always drink coke , its bad for your health , once or twice a day only okay ? Remember not to shout at your family members especially your mum if you have no mood or something . Learn to sleep early as school is reopening soon . Don't say that you will have no social life , just remember that all you have to do is do well in your studies and graduate with good results . Don't spent too much money on food okay , control your spending especially on food . Go less in eating butter , its not good . Go make new friends , im sure they probably will be a better friend then me . I hope everything in life goes well okay ? I want to see you smile the next time if i ever bump into you . And , love someone from who they are , and im sure you will believe in love again . If you are sick , stay home and eat your panadol cause i know panadol will heal you , please remember all this okay ? I really care about you and this is all my last advises to you . And , you are the best crush i ever had , thanks for everything . Any problems whatsoever , text me , i'll be glad of a help , or maybe not ? i love you , takecare . xoxo .

All we are left now are memories we can look back into and smile .

No comments: