Friday, June 11, 2010

I have a crush on you .

Hello homies! :)
How are you guys doing ? So , today was a really boring day for me !:( . Stayed home the whole day , sleep with mum and cook with her all . Kinda fun though . There was suppose to be a dance practice today but many people could not make it , so we cancel it . Tomorrow me and ikashy have to ceograph steps for our yok goyang song . We are glad to have finish jaiho , when i grow up and sorry sorry . We should remix the songs soon . Phew , i've been having cramps all over my body due to practices . But , what to do ? I love dancing . HAHA . So yes , met sayed , awww , fyi , he is my big sister friend , please , we are friends , im having  a crush on someone else , not sayed eh please . He keep on braggin about his motorcycle , irritating , serious . HAHA . And he bought for me candy floss ! cute kan !? haha , if you were not 21 , i would have considered you , k shh . Ok , i dont know why , im having a crush on him , omg , its like really impossible , god , help me please ? sighs . I CANNOT LIKE HIM .No way , like seriously no way . If he knows about this , we will never talk , forever , i think ? Only one soul knows , phew , so . I kinda miss him . AWW~~~.shhhhhhhh . This is for you , I MISS YOU! As if he know like that , haha .Okay im done here , loveyou , xoxo .

There's a reason why i like you.... <3333

No comments: