Saturday, June 12, 2010

Missing you , ZJ ♥♥♥

Hello humanoids .( having fever , cough , flu , sorethroat ).
So , today was a  moody day for me . Start from someone's text . Sighs , was i really harsh , im really sorry . I miss him , alot alot . So , got ready for dance practice and  , me , ikashy , frina and dayah were the only ones . Bby girl and miza is at malaysia . miss them . So , as usual had our practice but ikashy went home first , then went to lot with daya and frina , we had a blast of laughter . like , they managed to cheer meup a lil . Sighs ~  . Then both of them went home and i went to meet aikau and zack , they kinda tried to cheer me up  but still , only a lil . So , i really was moodless and wanted to go home . And , i was having fever . Out of a sudden . Im feeling so weak .  Sighs ~ again . Then came home and lied down on my bed , still havent eaten . Too moody to eat . Too missing to eat . Too devastated to eat .  Sighs~ . Im now blogging  , like one sad piggy pouting infront of the screen . Help ? . I miss him until i sick . wow? . IDK . But , i just miss him . Hope he text me soon when he top up his phone . Thats all , update soon , xoxo / <3 .

I stopped loving him , and started liking ................. :/

No comments: