Sunday, June 13, 2010

Im awfully sick , why ?

Hello earthlings .
Im still sick  , yes . But , its kinda getting better. I hope its gonna get better as in really well . I have dance practice tomorrow , hmm , hopefully , it end earlier so i can meet zaidi . I miss him , oh my god so badly , i got sick cause i miss him you know ! . awwww~ . Anyhu , im having another blog which is with baby girl , go to my links and you know who she is . Doing a together blog with her ! yay me! . I mean us. Anybody elase wants to open up a blog with me ? I'd be glad to do so . <3 . So , i was running with a high fever today , boohoo :( . I was really weak and all i did was sing to myself , then cry , then talk to myself , i becoming crazier . -.- . IKR ? hahaha . Okay  , i really have not much to post . love you readers! xxoo <3 .

Zaidi purrys , i really really hope
i can meet you honey , oh gosh
i missed you , so much! :(

No comments: