Thursday, June 17, 2010

Melt my heart sooner or later .

Konichiwa love !
It is 12.24am ! Im waiting for someone to online . 4 down , 1 more to go !  Today had practice near frina's house. It was kinda fun  , and then WE were so tired that we decided to go to her house to have a break . I kept on playing tap tap revenge , justin bieber version ! wuuuuuuuu! . hahahaha . Ate lunch , and lie down on the sofa . Frina asked me to go to her room to sleep . Then i went in , omg the bed , water bed! FUUUH , if only i have boyfriend ah just now lay with me . HAHA , k diam . I was cat napping , and my phone ZzZzZzZz , VIBRATE LOR! .hahaha  . Zaidi texted , so text text text , i cannot sleep . And eka said , "ala kesian nye rawr muke cute nk tido tk tido tido.." I say "kerana sayang~" Then eka say , "waaaaaah~!" hahaha , frina , i love your brother ! :) . HAHAHA . We had all the formations done , only remixing of songs!! . HMPH . NVM .

So , yesterday , i had fun using the laptop . FOR THE 1ST TIME I SAY I LOVE ONLINING ! K DIAM LA RAWR . haha . But , idk la , impossible la , friends better huh ? Then everybody ike nothappy , well , i also don't care what peoplesay la , they no life . HAHA . Bumped into mummy at the bus stop on the way home . Then she texted  , asl tk jumpe _____ ? HAHAHAHA . KPO LA MUM , I LOVE YOU! HAHAHA . Reached home and i tweet tweet ! hahahaha . Daddy discharged liao ! phew!
sayang him ! mwah mwah ! . So , i guess , till here im gonna update love! LOVE YOU ! <3 <3
XXOO .

him-The reason i text you is because i saw you and him keep on posting hearts at fb , and i cant help myself , im really hurt , you said you loved me ? why are you doing this to me ?

me- thats the reason you texted me?  just for this , ? come on . i did and used to love you , you hurt mee toooo deeep , and im not with him , stop believing in rumours laaa . its true i ___ and ____ him , cause he dosent hurt me more , he makes me smile more . even as a friend , he is a great guy .

Not gonna post all , but this is the main thing . hey , i missedyou , but , i just think ... idk , we have to talk . hmmmmph :(

All those love that kept me going .

No comments: